Our 70,000 square foot facility houses batch manufacturing tanks and filling lines designed to accommodate a wide range of custom formulas, product designs and manufactures them to exact specifications. This top-of-the-line equipment allows us to provide consistent, high-quality products in a variety of batches and order sizes.
Product Formulation + Our Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPS):
To achieve the highest quality standards, MESO strictly adheres to current good manufacturing practices (cGMPS) and maintains FDA site registration for cosmetics.
MESO strictly adheres to cGMPS most important for product quality control and consumer safety. Cosmetics and personal care products designed and manufactured under cGMP regulated conditions & practices are inherently assured of quality throughout the production process. Additionally, cGMP requires the employment of qualified and fully trained equipment operators, reliable systems, and testing procedures to guarantee the safety and efficacy of the produced products.
Our facility employs well-maintained equipment, high-quality ingredients and abides by industry-standards & FDA-regulated practices to ensure that your customers get the same quality and performance every time they buy your contract manufactured products.
Our manufacturing lines can handle a wide variety of formulas, batch sizes, and order quantities. The masterful Production Team stringently adheres to all GMP standards during formulation, production, and post-product processes. We are also ISO 22716 certified and FDA-registered.
MIKASA’s Core Competencies
A team of Highly qualified & Globally experienced members to manufacture a vast category of high standard quality products.
Capacity to Cater any volumes as per clients’ requirements, ensuring timely deliveries and total confidentiality for a hassle-free operation.
The Witness to our performance:
From a modest client list of two companies, Mikasa today delivers quality products to more than 10 clients & Countries.
Unilever was our major Client for their export market of U.K., U.S., South Africa, Kenya, Sri Lanka etc.
Our other valued clients are from various countries for their Exports to Malaysia, Thailand, Saudi, Middle east, UAE & Africa. A few more Overseas Clients have recently
signed up and shall commence production shortly.
- Factory spread over 70000 sq.Ft. area
- At Kandla Special Economic Zone meant for Exports
- Approved by the FDA, India
- Products Category
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Body care
1) Contra Rotary Mixer with inline homogenizer
- Hydraulic lifting system
- Working Capacity : 1.2 Tons
- Vacuum facility for De Aeration
- Contact parts : SS 316 L
2) Contra Rotary mixer with in built homogenizer
- Capacity: 1200 Kgs
- SS 316 L Construction
- CIP/SIP in place
- RO + DM Plant
- Capacity : 50000 Liters bet’ 2 regeneration
- Flow rate : 3000 Liters per hour
- Micro Filtration Unit
- Micron size : up to 0.2
- UV lamp Exposure
- Steam Pasteurizer
Boiler for heating
- 600 Kg capacity HSD fired Boiler
Cooling tower for water circulation
Chiller – 50 Ton Capacity
Filling & Packing – 3 Lines
- 6 Head linear filling machine
- Capacity : 50 ml to 500ml
Tube & Jar Fillers
- Single head machine
- Auto loading mechanism
- Capacity : 5g to 500g
- 30 feet long packing conveyor with 9” PVC belt
- SS top
- Variable speed
Alcoholic Perfume Manufacturing
Centrally air conditioned
Flame proof fittings
Alcohol storage: 30000 Liters.
Perfume Bulk Manufacturing Process
- SS Blending vessels/tanks :
- 1000kg = 5 Nos.
- 500kg = 5 Nos.
- SS insulated vessels/tanks:
- 1000kg = 1 No.
- 500kg = 1 No.
- Chiller to cool 1000 litre product up to – 4 Deg Centigrade in 1 hour
- Pump for circulation – 3000 Lts./Hr. during filtration
- Filtration unit – 5 and 1 micron PP filter
Perfume Filling & Packing
- Two filling lines with 30’ Conveyor
- Vacuum filling mechanism
- Capacity: 20000 bottles/shift
- Filling sequence:
- Filling under vacuum
- Insertion of pump
- Insertion into Cartons
- Auto Over wrapping & bundling
- Packing in corrugated cases
Quality Control Laboratory
- Gas Chromatograph with FID detector & auto sampler
- Spectrophotometer with visible and UV spectrum
- Conductivity meter
- PH Meter
- Brookfield Viscometer with helipath LV & TF spindles
- Laminar air flow for microbiology
- Karl Fischer auto titrator
- Incubators of 27°C and 37°C etc
- Bursting strength tester
- COBB tester
- Torque tester
- Rub resistance tester etc
- Sampling plan – MIL standard
- In process checks
- On line inspection
- Right packaging
- Storage sample study
- Vacuum Tester